The Kaiser Permanente Latino Association (KPLA) Scholarship Program is intended to support students who demonstrate academic achievement, commitment to the Latino community, and/or leadership potential. Students that have a desire to address health disparities in the Latino community and/or support the development of Latino health care leaders are encouraged to apply.
KPLA is offering scholarships in three categories. To be eligible to apply, the ZIP code for your school and home must be in a Kaiser Permanente Northern California Service Area.
ategory 1: Medical Student
Category 2: Nursing Student
- Must be working to complete an ADN (Associate Degree in Nursing), a BSN (Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing), or an ABSN (Accelerated Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing).
- A GPA of 2.5 or greater is required.
Category 3: Graduating Senior, Undergraduate, Graduate Student
- A graduating high school senior who will be enrolled as a college student beginning in fall 2018
- A high school graduate currently enrolled in a community college/trade program
- An undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a public/private college/university
- A GPA of 2.8 or greater is required.
If you have questions about the scholarship application, see the FAQs, visithttp://www.applyists.com/conta
For general questions about the scholarship, or to learn more about KPLA, please visithttps://sites.sp.kp.org/teams/