Spend your Sunday morning volunteering at AIDS Memorial Grove with JFCS, meeting other middle schoolers, and learning about a truly important and meaningful space in the city!
The afternoon will be spent revamping the grove and learning about the history of the AIDS epidemic in San Francisco during the 90’s. JFCS YouthFirst brings a group of high school interns to do service at AIDS Memorial Grove each summer, and it always proves to be an incredibly meaningful event, so we are very excited to open this opportunity up to middle school students as well this year!
Location: AIDS Memorial Grove in Golden Gate Park
· Sunday, April 8th, 9am-1pm
· Snacks and lunch will be provided
· Middle school students can follow this link to sign up
· High school students can follow this link to sign up
· Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions