Enterprise for High School Students (EHSS) will be starting the Summer Cycle of our Pathways Career Ahead Program on Tuesday, October 6, 2015.
If you are not yet familiar with this program, the Pathways Career Ahead Program is a job readiness and career discovery program for 14-18 year-old high school students in San Francisco.
During the Fall Cycle of the Pathways Career Ahead Program, students will get the opportunities to:
- Apply for paying jobs in the second half of the program
- Receive training in office, public speaking and computer skills
- Compile an employment portfolio (including a résumé, cover letter, reference sheet, etc.)
- Explore colleges, careers and other post-high school options
- Attend job shadows and college tours
- Become eligible for our three summer employment programs (effective Summer 2016)
To participate in Pathways, students must attend an Information Session, where they will receive an application packet along with more detailed information about the program requirements.
If you would like to post an announcement in your school’s bulletin, here is a blurb:
Enterprise for High School Students will be launching the next cycle of their Pathways Career Ahead Program starting October 6, 2015! If you want to be trained in job skills and find paying jobs, then attend any ONE of our Information Sessions at 4:30pm from 9/9 – 9/17. Sign up at ehss.org/signup, call EHSS at 415.392.7600 ext. 1 or email email@example.com to sign up for an Info Session and to learn more about the program and application process.