The Medical Immersion Summer Academy is a highly selective two-week program where high school students:
- Experience direct patient observation and perform medical procedures
- Participate in our patented “Step into the shoes of an MD” skill and patient case workshops
- Receive hands-on training on medical techniques/procedures, including: Suturing, CPR, Splinting, EKG interpretations, simulation labs, and Taking Vital Signs.
- Make friendships that will last a lifetime
- Gain guidance and advice from the top doctors in the field
- Acquire confidence and a sense of direction for the future academically and career
- Build communication skills
- Have engaging and thought-provoking fun!
Deadline: April 10, 2012