I think embedding Quizlets is a great tool – it is an easy way to share Quizlets with your students or to share a student-made Quizlet with the whole class.
Directions-(if you do not have a Quizlet account, I can help you sign up for one!)
- Log into your Quizlet account.
- Navigate to the Quizlet you wish to use.
- In the upper right side, under “TOOLS”, click “…MORE”
- Choose “<EMBED>”
- Pick the study mode you want to use (flashcards, scatter, speller, test etc.)
- Cut the code below the mode you want to paste into your topic.
- Next, navigate and log into your class page on the website.
- Go to the section where you want the Quizlet to live
- Drag and drop the embed content type.
- Paste the Quizlet code, type in your directions or details, and click on Preview Topic to take a look!