Spring 2019 Volunteer Details
- Who we’re looking for: We are looking for adults, college students, high school students, and 8th grade Breakthrough and SF Day students to volunteer after school as tutors/teachers with motivated 5th-8th grade students from underserved communities around San Francisco.
- Dates: The week of Feb. 11 through the week of Apr. 29
- Time Commitment: One afternoon per week (Mon/Wed from 3:30-5:30pm or Tue/Thur from 4:00-6:00pm)
- Tutor/Teacher Training: Wed. Feb. 6 (5:00-8:00pm)
- Location: San Francisco Day School (350 Masonic Avenue, SF, CA 94118)
- Application Deadline: Fri. Jan. 25 *
How to Apply
All volunteers must submit an application.
Feel free to pass the application along to anyone that you think would be an amazing volunteer for our students and/or post this flyer in your school or work place.
Contact Michael Duryee-Browner, Director of Curriculum and Instruction, at email@example.com or 415-568-3662 for more information.
If you are interested in arranging a presentation for your students or colleagues, we’d be happy to come by. Our schedule is flexible –
please let us know what works for you!