- We’re collaborating with Wu Yee to provide two workshop, Technology and Children (Chinese) on Thursday, December 6, 2018, from 11:45am-1pm and Technology and Children (Spanish) on Tuesday, December 4, 2018, from 11:45am-1pm.
- Winter Festival is here! We are celebrating Harvest Festival on Friday, December 21, 2018, from 10am-12pm. We are encouraging families to bring their friends and families to join us for a fun potluck with holiday activities.
- Our Tummy Time program is for families with babies 0-12 month. It is free and is scheduled on Thursday, December 13, 2018 from 11:45-1:30pm. This program is for caregivers to interact with their babies while learning to understand how babies develop social and emotional skills.
- Our Child-Parent Drop-In (CPDI) program is for 6-36 months and their caregivers. Our play-based curriculum promotes healthy bonding and child development. Cost is $10 per session or $35 for 5 sessions.
- Spanish Support Group is on every Tuesday from 10-11am. It is an opportunity for caregivers to discuss concerns, share tips, and explore parenting and child development topics. The support group also features workshops, presenters, and cultural activities.
- Wu Yee Office Hours is scheduled for the first Thursday of every month from 9:30am-1pm. Caregivers will meet one-on-one with a Wu Yee staff member to assess and enroll their children in preschool.
- Parent Advisory Board (Spanish) is scheduled for Friday, December 7, 2018 from 11:45-1:00pm. Caregivers are able to share, discuss, and plan fun programs and events for our families to enjoy.
- We’re planning to expand our services and offer part-day preschool in the 2019 at our new location at 5016 Mission Street. We’re taking names for our Pre-K interest list. Please refer to the flyer for more information.
- We’re launching our Spring Next Steps Program in February 2019. This is a 15 week family preschool readiness program for families with children between the ages of 3-4 years old. Space is limited so enroll soon.