You must be able to commit from August 1st 2018 – May 15th 2019.
A free program for young people ages 17-25 that combines workshops and paid internships.
The program includes:
– Intro Workshops Series – 6 sessions (August 1st-3rd /August 6th-8th)
– Program Orientation (Aug 13th)
Shadow Shifts (Aug 15th – Oct)
– Paid Internships (Oct-May: 8-12 hrs per week)
– Advanced Workshop, Industry Tours and Networking Opportunities (Oct-May)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 15th
APPLICANT INTERVIEWS: June 4th-15th
APPLICANT NOTIFICATION: June 22th-30th
– Must be a minimum age of 17 when program starts and no older than 25 through program’s duration.
– Must have a passion for music, arts and production.
– NO PRIOR LIVE CONCERT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
NOTE: In order to provide a meaningful learning experience, we are only able to accommodate 18 participants for the Workshop Series, Orientation, and Shadow Shifts. Upon completion of these, we will be selecting and placing 12 participants into paid internships – based on performance, program evaluations, and interviews.