There is a warehouse in Oakland that hold many, many science supplies for the district. They need help preparing and sorting through their inventory. Please visit this survey to sign up for a shift on October 10 or 24. Some of the tasks are listed below.
- Getting materials out of idle boxes and into the hands of teachers and students
- Saving many thousands of dollars in materials we would otherwise buy
- Clearing the space for better storage and access to science kits
- Providing materials to other organizations to benefit kids doing science
- Bringing together folks from all over Oakland with a common purpose to support kids