The Summer Geology Program in Yosemite and Lassen includes:
• 12-day field trip–hiking, learning, exploring, investigating
• meet and study with high school students from Texas, Louisiana and California
• learn from and with university instructors, scientists, college students, and other
high school students
• transportation to and from study sites
• FREE transportation, FREE lodging, FREE meals throughout the trip
• summer field experience where your classroom has no walls!
Participants will not have to pay any fees for the field trip or laboratory portion of the trip.
All participants will have their lodging, camping fees and meals paid by the program.
The application deadline is April 17th, 2013.
For more information and application, contact:
Shondricka Burrell, Department of Geology
One Washington Square
San Jose State University
321 Duncan Hall
San Jose, CA 95192