Do you know a high school student between the ages of 15 – 19 years old who’s looking for a summer opportunity? Do you want them to gain leadership skills, to manage day-to-day challenges, and to experience the power of team spirit – all while conserving the environment?
If so, encourage your student to apply to the SCA National Crew summer program today.
As America’s oldest and largest conservation service force, SCA has engaged more than 60,000 members in essential projects since 1957. Students serve the land through our National Crew high school program, and learn the skills and values of lifelong stewardship.
- High school students ages 15-19 are eligible.
- Crews include 6-8 teenagers who serve for 3-5 weeks in summer.
- Each one is supervised by two experienced adult leaders.
- Members live in tents and cook their own meals.
- National conservation crews are tuition-free and include an adventure trip.
- Camping equipment and meals are provided.
Deadline: March 1, 2012